Lights, Camera, AV Technology Showcase
Southern CA - November 7, 2018,10am - 4pm
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
7675 Crescent Avenue
Buena Park, CA 90620
For quest please contact our Southern CA Office at 714-894-6100.
These annual events presented in conjunction with the leading manufacturers in our industry. Rapid advancements in technology require us to maintain a proactive approach as we strive to keep ourselves and our business partners informed. Come see the most advanced production tools available in the world of digital A/V, meet the manufacturers that develop these technologies, and discuss with them your current and future needs.
Manufacturers: 360 Systems, AJA, Altia Systems, Inc., Barco, Blackmagic, BrightSign, Broadcast Pix, Castus, Chief, Christie, Clear-Com, CoreSWX, Da-lite, Datavideo, Digital Broadcast, Draper, EvertzAV, For-A, FujiFilm, Hitachi, IDX, Infocus, JB&A, JVC, LEIGHTRONIX, Libec, Manios Digital & Film, Newtek, Panasonic, Photon Beard, Piper Digital, Premier Mounts, Prompter People, RED, RGB Spectrum, Roland, Ross Video, Sharp, Sony, Ste-man, Swit, TecNew, Tightrope, tvONE, Ushio Zylight, Vaddio, Viewsonic, Wolfvision, and more.
Panasonic AU-EVA1 5.7K Handheld Compact Cinema Camera
• The newly developed 5.7 K Super 35mm image sensor achieves high-quality 4K/10-bit 4:2:2 images.
• The wide 14-stop dynamic range, V-Log gamma and wide-colorgamut V-Gamut colorimetry, which are inherited from the VariCam Series*1, ensure cinema-like pictures.
• Dual native ISO of 800/2500 offers very high sensitivity with low noise.
• Supports High-frame-rate recording of 4K 60 fps/2K 240 fps maximum.
• The IR (infrared ray) cut filter ON/OFF mechanism provides the ability to shoot fantasy-like IR images with Cinematography mode.
• The main unit is lightweight and compact, weighing only 1.2 kg.*2 It is equipped with an EF lens mount.*3 The LCD monitor features a touch-panel function and allows flexible mounting.
• The detachable handle and rotary grip add a new dimension of mobility by enabling the installation of the camera to a drone or gimbal.
Copyright © 2017 VMI, Inc.
CA Contractors License #995912
CA Sm. Business #1130920